Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


My most favorite birthday was when I turned 8.  It was the first BIG get together for my birthday and I realized exactly how loved I was by everyone around me.
My worst birthday was my 17th because I shared it with a very good friend but I felt a little bit forgotten not to mention crying by the end of the party :(
My favorite birthday memory is this year's birthday, I spent it with my daughter, boyfriend, family and my close friends that have stayed with me this long.
The best birthday present I've ever received was a painting that my boyfriend made for me.  It made me feel so special to have someone make a painting inspired by me and made just for me :)
The best birthday present I've ever given was blankets that I spent a lot of time making and putting a lot of love into.
Birthdays are a jumbled mess of emotion at this point in my life.  I am young and a mommy so feeling young and old at the same time is a little bit confusing but an adventure all the same.
My favorite age so far has been now, 21.  I am finally figuring out who I am and learning so many great things every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment